Tuesday 5 December 2006

Welcome to my Home of Poker

Hi Everyone, My Name is Kevin, And I am a member of the best betting forum in the world.
It is called the Punters Lounge Betting Forum.
You can access it through the link at the side there>
I first Joined up there in October 2005.
The Poker Forum there is of an excellent standard.
Plenty of Help and advice for all.

From when i first joined i did not really play any poker seriously,
Since reading the posts there i have learnt so much.

It may have took me a year but i have just won my first tournament.
Not much money but it was the win i was delighted with.

In between this i have had several top 10 places.

I wish you all good luck at the tables.
I will be trying much harder in the New Year.

We have some fantastic players on the forum,
Winning trips to the W.S.O.P .
Going to tournaments in Singapore
And a trip down under to watch us throw away the ashes.

So all is possible for each and everyone of us to achieve our Dreams and of course our Goals.


All the best Kev.

1 comment: