Sunday 17 December 2006

My 2nd MTT WIN

Hi all, Last night 16/12/06 we had our annual freeroll for $1000 on betfair.
This is organised by our Punters lounge team, I am not 100% sure who does all the work in getting this event for us.
But I would assume it would be the likes of GAF (Trevor) rtb147 (Paul).And of course the moderators for keeping out the unwanted gatecrashers.
But I would like to thank them in their hard work in getting it up and running.
We have some good banter during the play with our other members.
I had to leave the game for half an hour , in which my chips went down by 7k.
And i went from begin a big chip leader about 8k in front to begin in 7th place.

I was have a great run of cards knocking out players by hitting the dreaded river card against them.
I went all in against PLBREAL with an open end straight draw, to which he had me beat with trip Queen's .
Only for me to hit a river 9 for the straight.
On Final Table i take out Jones12345 he has Pocket Kings, Again i hit the river card for an Ace.
And Finally up against Eltrev.
I think we only played 2 hands and it was all over.
I raised him with my KJ suited. he re-raised i think so i go all-in.
First card a K.. And i win my 2nd MTT.

It is an amazing feeling, to win against such BRILLIANT Players, as those from the Punters Lounge.

I salute you all. And look forward to many more enjoyable games .

Good Luck at the Tables ... Kev

1 comment:

Mabel said...

Here is what you need to know about how to make soccer predictions